1. HumansOfNewYork.com - I have been following this photographer for quite some time on Facebook and Instagram. He goes around mainly New York City and other parts of the world; photographing random people on the street. He then asks them something about themselves and posts it as the caption. There are some truly amazing stories on here.
2. BlackGirlLongHair.com - My favorite section of this blog is the Style Icons. There are also tips on what products to use, vitamins to take for hair growth, and culture news.
3. CoastalLiving.com - I love this site and the magazine mainly because I live near and enjoy going to the beach. I also love to decorate. This site shows you how to decorate with a nautical touch.
4. InPlainSite.org - Pretty much any question you might have on anything biblical, is broken down on this site.
5. HomeFacts.com - If you're looking to relocate or learn more about the city you live in, I suggest this site. It gives you information about the area from crime to school ratings, environmental hazards, etc.