I probably visit Courtney's blog everyday. She formally worked at Coach and now earns money blogging. She has a very unique style and has helped me form my own new style after having my second child. I first discovered her on Instagram: @ColorMeCourtney. She has me shopping at Macy's & Old Navy. Truth be told Macy's outfits look better on Courtney than on the selected models. You have to check her out!
I first purchased their all purpose cleaner, the pink grapefruit scent, from Home Depot. Their products are natural, non-toxic, and biodegradable. Since then I've purchased their lime+sea salt and French lavender scented all purpose cleaner from Harris Teeter. I've also used their body washes, the surfside scent from Harris Teeter and my favorite, the white tea scent from Publix. They also have candles, air fresheners, hand wash, laundry detergent, and dish soap.
I have used their shampoos, conditioners, and Argan oil. My favorite this week is the coconut miracle oil lotion with vanilla bean extract. It is creamy and keeps my skin super soft and moisturized. It is THE best lotion have used, ever. Pushing Palmer's Cocoa Butter to second place, at least in my book. So, if you have super dry skin I recommend this.
1. Baby Breeza Formula Pro One Step Bottle Maker
Okay this is like the Keurig, but for babies. Why didn't anyone get this for me at my baby shower? My best friend is having a baby and she is due February 2017. She added this item to her Target baby registry. I had to order this for my son. He was breastfed for a few months, but we now use formula for him. FYI I was late to the Keurig party because I didn't start drinking/craving coffee until I got pregnant with my son last year. Anyways, this is a great product!
1. HumansOfNewYork.com - I have been following this photographer for quite some time on Facebook and Instagram. He goes around mainly New York City and other parts of the world; photographing random people on the street. He then asks them something about themselves and posts it as the caption. There are some truly amazing stories on here.
2. BlackGirlLongHair.com - My favorite section of this blog is the Style Icons. There are also tips on what products to use, vitamins to take for hair growth, and culture news.
3. CoastalLiving.com - I love this site and the magazine mainly because I live near and enjoy going to the beach. I also love to decorate. This site shows you how to decorate with a nautical touch.
4. InPlainSite.org - Pretty much any question you might have on anything biblical, is broken down on this site.
5. HomeFacts.com - If you're looking to relocate or learn more about the city you live in, I suggest this site. It gives you information about the area from crime to school ratings, environmental hazards, etc.
Posted by: Candace
I enjoy watching him on the show Home & Family on the Hallmark channel. He is a DIY expert and San Francisco boutique owner.
Mimi Goodwin makes her own clothes and shares how-to tips on her lifestyle blog.
Corrine shares how to find shopping deals.
4. Cupcakes & Cashmere
Emily's lifestyle blog shares everything from food to fashion.
I love the t-shirts and home decor items on this site. I also love the name; my great grandmother's name was Lillie.