Posted by: Candace
1. Avoid stress at all cost.
2. Exercise regularly (Walking, swimming, indoor stationary cycling). Exercising can reduce the rick of gestational diabetes and stress.
3. Eat healthy. Watch your sodium intake. Eat foods rich in protein (chick peas, sunflower seeds) and foods rich in potassium (sweet potatoes, cantaloupe, spinach)
4. Avoid alcohol, caffeine, and smoking.
5. Attend all prenatal check-ups so your Dr. can keep track of your blood pressure. If possible, purchase a blood pressure monitor, and keep track of your pressure.
Sources: (1) (2) (3)