1. Class Reunions - Thanks to social networks, you won't have to wait 10-20 years to see if the popular kids gained weight or if the ugly duckling grew into a beautiful swan. A lot of people complain about their privacy being invaded by the government, but yet they're posting all of their business on social networks. Thanks to Facebook we'll know how much weight you've gained/lost, how dilated you were when you went to the hospital to give birth, and how many times you've been married. Thanks to Instagram we'll see what you ate for dinner, the house you've bought, and all your selfies. Thanks to Twitter we'll know when you're bored, hungry, upset, and any other emotion you can express in 140 characters.
2. Phone Books - Very few people continue to have home phones these days. With the use of cell phones and the internet, a business or home phone number can be looked up quickly online.
3. Cassette Tapes - They may not know about 8 tracks, Walkmans, and possibly CDs either. Now you can download music to your phone or iPod or listen to music via Satellite radio like Pandora.
4. Myspace - Many social networks have come and gone like Paxed.com. Others have simply lost popularity like BlackPlanet.com and Myspace. By the time babies born in 2015 are all grown up, I'm sure there will be plenty of new ones to sprout up. But, today Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and even Tumblr are dominating the social networking world.
5. Video Game Cartridges - They'll never know what its like to blow into the cartridge just to get the game to work. Ah those were the days.